Sunday, July 3, 2011

[monostichs]





thunder roll it all starts with a handshake

tordenskrald det starter med et håndtryk

*

rain a thunder god's goats grassing my scalp

regn en tordenguds geder afgræsser min isse

*

the very face I came with still in the making

det selvsamme ansigt jeg kom med stadig under opbygning

*

from the top of my head a spiral of strawberry flavored heat

fra min isse en spiral af varme med jordbærsmag

*

I stop counting by 1::: a riddle of the new moon

jeg tæller kun til 1 ::: en gåde om nymånen

*

circling the circle on the edge of a glass ::: A minor friction

går rundt i cirklen på kanten af glasset ::: A mol friktion

*

my house a few winters down a place to vanish

mit hus et par vintre henne et sted at forsvinde

*

in any language a heat to conquer by color

på ethvert sprog en varme der skal overvindes med farve


No comments:

Post a Comment