Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"when the man comes around" or "how to bribe Death"

knick-knacks -
I bribe off Death
with a glass ballerina


tingeltangel -
jeg bestikker Døden
med en glasballerina

*

knick-knacks -
will Charon settle for
a plactic gondol?


tingeltangel -
vil Charon være tilfreds
med en plastikgondol

*

red glass dolphin -
will this be a treat
for Yama


rød glasdelfin -
ku' den være en godbid
for Yama

*

before Styx I pause
remebering
I can't use Visa


foran Styx standsler jeg op
kommer i tanker om
at Visa ikke du'r

*

I argue:
I haven't got reservations -
Charon's toothless smile

jeg påpeger:
jeg har ikke pladsreservation -
Charons tandløse smil

*

born and reborn -
Charon's helpers snatches
my purse

født og genfødt -
Charons hjælpere stjæler
min pung

*

making a deal
Charon accepts a delay
if I can sing like Cash

I will make you hurt
we sing in a duet -
I'm the 2. voice



indgår en aftale -
Charon giver ekstra tid
hvis jeg kan synge som Cash

I will make you hurt
synger vi i duet -
jeg tager 2. stemmen

*

throwing a bone
for Anubis to catch -
eternity spent in limbo


kaster et ben
som Anubis kan gribe -
lever evigheden i limbo

No comments:

Post a Comment