Saturday, June 4, 2011

haiku

NaHaiWriMo prompt June 3, 2011: space travels or space in general

NaHaiWriMo emne 3. Juni 2011: rumrejser eller rummet generelt



moon landing -
I scratch my ear
with a plastic soldier


månelanding -
jeg klør mit øre
med en plastiksoldat


*


Voyager -
the loose bulb
behind the sun


Voyager -
den løse pære
bag solen


*


ghost of Laika -
no lampposts
beyond Eris


Laikas spøgelse -
ingen lygtepæle
efter Eris

(Eris: the 10th planet of our Solar System)


*


ghost of Laika -
a yuhangyuan hides
his lunchbox


Laikas spøgelse -
en yuhangyuan gemmer
sin madkasse

(Chinese astronauts are called yuhangyuans. One of them ate dog meat in space: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c10_1273802366)


*


mirrored universe -
I house a solar system
behind my belly button


et spejlet univers -
jeg huser et solsystem
bag navlen


*


earth walking -
I wonder if the Celestials
televise this


jordvandring -
gad vide om De Himmelske
sender dette

1 comment:

  1. I have stumbled upon your excellent haiku and 'small stones' whilst updating my own 'small stones' site http://kvennarad.wordpress.com - I will make a link to both on my 'Ither stanes' page.

    ReplyDelete